every month looks good on him...I hope you like older women one day...I have someone I'd like you to meet!
holy cow those are some cute expressions you captured. i especially like the bottom right photo. let me guess? he was doing his little squeal that drives joel crazy?
Yes it does! He is such a handsome little man!You need to send me your buckwheat pancake recipe!
i could look at him all day. serious. i think you could make it big with this model child...... and maggs too. geez.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
every month looks good on him...I hope you like older women one day...I have someone I'd like you to meet!
holy cow those are some cute expressions you captured. i especially like the bottom right photo. let me guess? he was doing his little squeal that drives joel crazy?
Yes it does! He is such a handsome little man!
You need to send me your buckwheat pancake recipe!
i could look at him all day. serious. i think you could make it big with this model child...... and maggs too. geez.
Post a Comment