Today was Ander's first day in Nursery...
he walked in like an old pro...
he left like a baby...
Seriously though...
he made it 1 hr. and 50 min. before finally breaking down into tears because everyone else was.
To be honest, I'm kind of glad that at some point he missed us and wanted us back.

The kids also got to finally wear their Easter outfits...
Mags had been begging to wear it for weeks on random week days...
She even sat perfectly still for me to braid her hair so that everything would look just so...
Trust me...
they can be rag-a-muffins sometimes...
but they sure clean up nice.
Mags had been begging to wear it for weeks on random week days...
She even sat perfectly still for me to braid her hair so that everything would look just so...
Trust me...
they can be rag-a-muffins sometimes...
but they sure clean up nice.

5 comments:
THE CUTEST KIDS EVER! It helps that they have the cutest mom too.
Wow. Adorable.
So adorable!
I am so jealous! Finn turns three in 3 months and still won't go to nursery. I honestly have my doubts he will go to sunbeams in January, should be interesting.
they are kidding me with those outfits, right? especially mags with that sassy hands on the hip pose. ander will be a pro in nursery in no time.
Stop it. Just stop it. I need to squeeze those cute little kids in their seersucker.
Post a Comment