I'd like to have a chat with you mr. kidney stone.
and you're lucky it's not face to face,
or I'd punch you in the nose and make you moan.
Why do you have to pester me so?
I'm starting to think you're a real a-hole.
I'm going to take my life back now
and you don't have a say
because I'm really tired of saying "ow"
I'm no longer willing to tie my future to yours
you're nothing but mean and full of horrors.
So here you have it
my new motto...
You're a piece of s--t
and you've got to go.
It's late...
I was feeling a little be-flustered...
so I just needed to get that out...
I feel better.
8 comments:
Reg, I have to saw I love your poem, but I do not love what it means. So sorry you're having another. Wish I could make them go away FOREVER! I miss seeing your cute face!!
Oops that was supposed to be say, not saw.
Oh dear. So sorry. Can't believe your cake you made for Jocelyn's party! Fabulous! You are amazing! Now go away a-hole kindney stone!
So, so sorry. No fun at all.
Hahaha. That was hilarious. Such language Regan! Hahah. Loved it.
No..... Another one?! Really..... I thought they would be gone forever or at least a good 5 years. You are to sweet to have these kidney stones turn you into a potty mouth;) Scott would really love this post only because he loves a good poem and a good "s" bomb ;)
I am so sad i wasn't closer to help and come and check on you today. We sure love you reg. Hang in there.
Ugggg, that is so awful! Sorry, I hope now they do bug off! That poem would of scared me off for sure!
girl!!! You just go ahead and express your bad yourself! So sorry you are having another one...":(
Post a Comment