remember Jesus!
That's what I heard out of little Maggie's mouth all weekend.
I love love love Easter...
what's not to love?
There's chocolate and Candy...
coloured eggs...
a big cuddly bunny delivers it all...
and everything is in pastels.
That's what I heard out of little Maggie's mouth all weekend.
I love love love Easter...
what's not to love?
There's chocolate and Candy...
coloured eggs...
a big cuddly bunny delivers it all...
and everything is in pastels.
But most importantly, it's a time to celebrate and remember what our Savior has done for us.
I am often overwhelmed by my testimony of our Savior and His Atonement.I can not imagine getting through certain points in my life with out Him.
I am so blessed and so grateful.
He LivesNow here is a montage of pictures (with a few little tidbits here and there) to show some of what we did over the weekend.
I didn't get any pictures of us cuddling in front of the computer watching Conference,
but nothing could have made Easter better.


I had wanted to get Anderson an Easter basket like Maggie's but with a red or blue liner.
I went to Pottery Barn kids to see if they had what I was looking for,
only to find out that they were all sold out.
The lady that was helping me suggested I buy one of their galvanized buckets...
$30...
Um... No thank-you.
I had one at home sitting in a closet that was free.
Just as we were about to leave she came running up to me and informed me that somebody had just returned a large basket.
I'm sure she wanted to clock me one when I told her that she'd actually given me a great idea
and I was going to just make him a basket from a bucket I already had.



I love this picture...
she looks so goober chic (and yes I meant goober), with her tousled hair and soother crusties all around her lips.
When ever we're driving somewhere and I have my sunglasses on,
she'll say to me... "Mom, it's bwight, I need your gasses."




(I don't know who peed in Haidyn's corn flakes for this picture... but I die laughing every time I look at it)Sunday afternoon we headed over to Sarah's house for a fancy dinner and a giant egg hunt.
It was such a great weekend...
Again...
I love Easter.

7 comments:
Cute!!! And I call Jack a goober all the time! Love that you said that!
super cute post!
Man you kids our lucky to have such a sweet momma, that bucket is adorable!
and so our your beautiful kids, i could eat up Anderson..
haidyn meant to smile like that. like posh spice, it's in her contract that she doesn't smile for photos. she wants to portray a more "f you" persona.
in other news:
1. i'm throwing away that eyeshadow i was wearing. it makes my eyes water ALL DAY LONG! i don't like you urban decay.
2. i ate a ginormous bowl of your apple cobbler and ice cream at 10 pm that sabbath eve. it was DELISH.
3. anderson is the cutest little thing. i want to keep him.
L-o-v-e! Easter is the best!! It's like Christmas, but sunny and you can go outside.
Great job with the pale, Martha. Anderson is TO DIE FOR. He is just beautiful! And we all know Mags is adorable.. haha
Happy belated Easter, Williams crew!!
I love the picture of Magi and Ander with their bunny ears on, they are two of the sweetest little kids I know. I guess I can't really say that because still, I haven't met little Anderson in person.....but it will be soon right. Miss you guys, looks like you had a really fun easter gathering!
xoxo
Love this post. Love the kids in it. Love the easter bucket. Love your friend Keras comment about her daughter. Love the sunglasses. LOVE IT. We wish we were there. Oh and I love my savior too, fffuuunnn.
Kera- you are hysterical.
Regan- I love these. ahhh Easter. I share the love.
I love these pics of Mags and Ander.
Great bucket. Great post.
Post a Comment