Christmas is up and running at this little house of ours...
I'm giddy from watching and listening to the excitement of my kids for the holidays.
Ander is sooo interested in the tree...
but he's doing an exceptional job of refraining himself from pulling anything off.
Mags is talking incessantly about all things Christmas...
and she loves getting her chocolate everyday from the advent calendar.
We've got a million activities to do these next two weeks...
and I think Joel and I will love them as much as the little ones.
I'm giddy from watching and listening to the excitement of my kids for the holidays.
Ander is sooo interested in the tree...
but he's doing an exceptional job of refraining himself from pulling anything off.
Mags is talking incessantly about all things Christmas...
and she loves getting her chocolate everyday from the advent calendar.
We've got a million activities to do these next two weeks...
and I think Joel and I will love them as much as the little ones.




2 comments:
What?? Ander doesn't pull anything off the tree? Ours is only decorated on the top half because of sweet Ivy! Cute pics, Merry Christmas!
P.S. I've seen those felt rose wreaths around a lot lately, love your red version!
aww.. i have been meaning to do a christmas post too.
And we have that same advent felt christmas tree calendar from pottery barn kids.. right??
isnt it too cute!
Post a Comment