
"Beware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled... will disappear all to soon, and that you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly"
- President Thomas S. Monson
(I loved this talk, and I adore the man that gave it)
5 comments:
Cute post Regan! Conference was wonderful, just what I needed too! Love you
I love it, Reg we really our bff's at heart!
It sure was exactly what I needed to hear right now aswell! Dosen't President Monson have such an amazing ability to capture our hearts and personalize his message just as if he wasn't speaking to millions, rather just to us. I love him too and want to have that quote in my home somewhere .....it's such a GOOD reminder! You think of how to make it cute and then make me one too...teehee : )
thats not really your apartment :) you put that mess there just to capture a picture I am sure of it! I have never seen your apartment anything but tidy.
ok- I love you! I love this post!
Next, I want whatever inexpensive ad adorable idea you think up with that quote on it just like Sarah.
And- I don't know who kera is but i think she might be onto something there ; )
MISS YOU!!
Post a Comment