1.29.2009

We Love the Weekend.


Every Saturday morning Maggie will call us from her bed, one of us will retrieve her 
and we'll have a little snuggle-a-thon in our bed.  
These two were having so much fun I had to get out from under the warm blankets and find my camera.


We try to maximize our weekends by always getting out and doing something.  A couple of weeks ago, Nadine mentioned that she had always wanted to go to the horse races and invited us to go along.  

I'll say this much, it was a new experience.

Pros : Joel got a free fleece hoodie that he was pretty stoked about and it was fun to spend time with friends and family.

Cons : There was Smoking everywhere... it became a race in and of itself just to find fresh air.



10 comments:

marisajbaines said...

i love love all of the cute pics you take!!! and your family is darling! i cant resist coming back to your blog to see whats new....so hope you dont mind!!! thanks!!

Kera said...

i love your new blog header picture!! so great!!

LindsayB said...

come for a laugh anytime at my blog, my life is a gong show most days! i know but don't know who you are too so don't feel one bit creepy. you're little gal is so stinkin cute! i love saturday mornings snuggles too. i just wish my kids would let it last for more than 2 minutes before they are scavenging for breakfast.

ec said...

i stinkin' love little maguire. is that weird? she is just so cute. seiriously.

whitney said...

I am DYING over how cute Magg's headband is! You really out do yourself Mrs. Williams!
I really do want to hire you and Britt to decorate my house.
Seriously.

Brian and Emily said...

How fun is that! Next time you go you should all wear huge, extravagant hats and pretend you are on the set of "My Fair Lady"!

Brittany said...

Mags looks so cute in your blog header think!! Mags is so lucky to have a great mom and dad...isn't snuggle time the best. Did you make that headband...and how!! I mean I'm not really surprised

Brittany said...

ps your pics are all fab

Rocia said...

LOVE maggie's headband...you're good!

Mindi said...

Looks like so much fun!