2.11.2010

Snow Day

There's no free ride around here...
you've got to work for you supper.


Okay... so not entirely true, Maggie actually volunteered to shovel and it only lasted a total of 10 seconds.
But I did appreciate her effort.
Matter of fact... her effort might have even been a bit bigger than my own.
When Mags and I both saw all that white fluffy stuff in the morning, she wanted to play and I thought I'd save Joel some work. So we both got bundled up and headed out into the cold. Let's just say that shoveling is a lot harder than it looks and I decided that the only favour I'd be doing Joel was saving the shoveling for him to help build his arm muscles.
I did finish the front step though... woot woot!

Maggie spent the majority of the time closely examining the snow rather than playing in it.




4 comments:

Mindi said...

Darling pictures! You still haven't told me where you guys are living now!

Brynn Snyder said...

your children are adorable, and I really glad you started blogging again! thanks for keeping us updated.

Melissa said...

Oh how we miss the snow, my kids ask all the time if we can go find snow. And i'm glad i have Mag's approval, little kids are usually the most honest. My boys said "your hair looks different, i like it black"! Clearly they don't know there colors because it was dark brown!!!!

Kera said...

it turned pretty frigid here? what happened to the 50 degree weather we had when we left?