I remember bringing these same "flowers" in for my Mom after exhausting myself with fun from outside.
So when my little girl brought these same "flowers" to me with a bright shining face...
I couldn't have been more delighted...
which in turn delighted her...
which in turn led to her picking (*cough* weeding *cough*) every one of these "flowers" from the entire backyard.
So when my little girl brought these same "flowers" to me with a bright shining face...
I couldn't have been more delighted...
which in turn delighted her...
which in turn led to her picking (*cough* weeding *cough*) every one of these "flowers" from the entire backyard.

6 comments:
Ha, I remember dandelion boquets, picking them for a penny a piece, coloring with them....oh the fun we would have!!!
P.S. I think I may love that little Ander of yours, he is just so cute.
Ginger Aneca used to tell us kids that whoever could pick the most would get a slurpee (even though she'd buy us all one)! Isn't that funny? Love the 'flowers!'
That's darling! Only you can make a picture of weeds look absolutely beautiful!
Gotta love the small things in life!
Sadie just started doing the same. And can you believe the nerve of my husband to say "ok drop the weeds and leave them outside" to Sadie luckily I was there and we made a lovely boquet.
Too cute! Allergies are worth it when you are being brought flowers!
that is so funny! way to look at it as your yard half empty instead of half full of 'flowers'....ha. she is such a sweet girl!
Post a Comment