5.23.2010

Introduction.


Hello little Mr. Anderson...
meet rice cereal...




What do you think?


(I think he liked it...)


I love the look of a food induced stare...

I decided to read up a little on introducing solids to babies after Anderson had had his lunch.
I had a good chuckle when it said that you shouldn't expect them to eat more than a tbsp. for their first time...
um...
I think Ander ate about 6 X that.

3 comments:

Baker Family said...

He's so cute!!! What is that material behind him (the one with birds and flowers on it)? Love it!!! Where did you get it?

US WEEKLY said...

of course he would eat that much, he's a BOY! and he needs to grow up like his daddy!! GOOD job BUDDY!! He sure is a cutie! xoxo

jocelyn said...

look how good he is to consume his rice cereal without the aid of any sweet potatoes or fruit mixed in! sweet little anderson!