Oh I just love those two little people! Their costumes are almost as cute as they are!!! Seth was a lion too!! and Emma was Galinda the good witch! I think you and I were thinking similarly this Halloween. Love you guys
And I'm going to assume you made these...you always amaze me with your skills. And of course you coordinated the outfits. I didn't even so much as try to dress up Charlie.
Could your kids be any cuter? I love how different your kids look from one another - Mags with her big beautiful brown eyes and dark skin and Ander with amazing big blue eyes and fair skin!
can't believe i never commented on this. but it's not like i'm going to say something everybody else hasn't already said...your kids are adorable and the costumes are perfect. i'm so glad the dorothy costume has plaid and not ric rac along the collar or i might have barfed. haha
11 comments:
adorable!
happy halloween! your little ones are so adorable! i was dorothy for halloween when i was about maggie's age too. :)
it was SO much fun seeing you this past week. seriously.
LOVE it!
this looks cut out from a magazine it's so perfect! I wouldn't expect anything less from you though:) so darling!
Oh I just love those two little people! Their costumes are almost as cute as they are!!! Seth was a lion too!! and Emma was Galinda the good witch! I think you and I were thinking similarly this Halloween. Love you guys
they should be a in a magazine!!
so freakin' cute!
And I'm going to assume you made these...you always amaze me with your skills. And of course you coordinated the outfits. I didn't even so much as try to dress up Charlie.
Perfect costumes... And I love you new blog, love it all!
Could your kids be any cuter? I love how different your kids look from one another - Mags with her big beautiful brown eyes and dark skin and Ander with amazing big blue eyes and fair skin!
can't believe i never commented on this. but it's not like i'm going to say something everybody else hasn't already said...your kids are adorable and the costumes are perfect. i'm so glad the dorothy costume has plaid and not ric rac along the collar or i might have barfed. haha
Post a Comment