2.03.2010

Dusting Off the Old Cobwebs.


I was going through a bin of pictures today and came across these bad boys...
(and when I say boys... I'm not referring to the first two pictures... they really are of me)







Could this really have been more than 10 years ago?
Grrr...
I was talking to Emily today about how I keep forgetting that I'm old to the young women in my ward...
I want to say "what's up homie?" when I run into them into the hall, but as hard as it is to admit...
I'm not their homie...
I'm that crazy old sister in the ward that keeps forgetting her place in the natural order or life.

12 comments:

Dane and Kwynne said...

Ok, so Dane starts laughing so hard, and tells me to come look at your blog. He thinks the first picture on the left was hysterical.

Jennyanne said...

hahahaahahahah. That one gets my vote too :)

Mindi said...

You are brave for putting up pictures like that...but hey, the side-pony is back! ANd ya, sweet hair in the first picture, you poor thing!

Michelle said...

You are only as old as you act. True that.
~Michelle

ec said...

you are adorable.

Melissa said...

I showed Brett the first couple of pics and told him to guess who it was, by the forth or fifth he finally got it. Too funny.

Lisa said...

Reg - you kill me. You are hilarious.

Brittany said...

even a couple aesome haircuts couldnt make you look bad!! you're not old...crazy a little but not old jk. i know and sometimes i think maybe those highschool boys might be looking at me until i walk past a mirror and look what 10 years has done

jocelyn said...

words can't describe how much i love seeing those pictures. for the record i had a HORRIFIC haircut in 5th grade that made me look like a mushroom/boy. my sisters call it the "joshlyn" years.

The Lowry's said...

I agree with you. It is so weird to think that these YW and primary kids think that I am old. I still feel just as young. So weird. I love your smiles when you were young. Such a bright sweet happy face. You can truly see the pure and christlike glow.
Now I think you are stunninly beautiful.

Kera said...

on sweet sister regan :) jk.

i think i have some photos that could take the cake here. . . but i will be walking them across the street to show you and not on the www.

John and Juli said...

i love love those pictures....such good memories! miss you