... is everyone helping fold laundry, while still in their skivvies,
and quickly taking a break to air guitar (with hangers) to Van Halen's Jump...
Maggie's serious rocker face was pretty much the best part.
I think you can appreciate why there is no picture to go along with this entry.
2 comments:
ha! another reason that makes you so fun! seriously.
Regan, I love that you commented on my blog. Thanks for breaking the ice!
I'll admit I was reading your blog before Anderson was born and then lost it somehow. There were numerous times that I have wanted to comment. I love your little girl. She is adorable and I love her name and it is so cute how you call her Miss Mags. And your little man is so, so, SO cute! You get great pictures of them.
I feel like I know you too, if we ever do meet we'll have a huge head start at being friends. You sister is the bomb-diggity. Love her!
Post a Comment