10.09.2010

Like a weed...


... growing that is.





11 months... means you're almost 12...
which means... you'll be a year.
A whole year...
I can't even comprehend it.

Happy 11 months little mr.

(I remember buying this sweater in San Francisco wondering if I'd ever have a little boy to wear it... never did I imagine that I'd not only have a little boy that would wear it, but that he'd have bright blue eyes to compliment it so well)

2 comments:

brett and nadine said...

My boys love looking at your kids pictures on your blog. Nate kept saying "I love Anderson, I really love him!" I can't believe he's almost 1. Brett and I are kind of hoping for our baby to be born on the Anderson's birthday but we'll see. We sure love and miss your kids and your guys.

brett and nadine said...

oops I meant we miss and love "you guys" too