All through school Joel would joke about what he'd buy with his first paycheck...
a bass guitar or a big t.v. being just some of the items.
A few days just before he was to really receive that first paycheck I brought the subject up again.
He thought for a minute and then said...
"I think Maggie would love a trampoline".
He was right...
actually...
we all love it.
I don't know why, but it touched me that after all the joking that Joel had done about buying something for himself,
when reality came,
he immediately thought of something for Mags.

We've had some more beautiful weather and we've been trying to maximize every moment.





These pictures below are actually from the day we got the tramp back in August.
It was so so so fun to watch and take pictures of Maguire enjoying our first "big" purchase.


8 comments:
Aw! I can't wait til I can post about Josh's 1st real paycheque!
That was our first big purchase also......... too bad it got toasted from the wild children in under two years?I'm sure yours will last much much longer:)
what a GREAT father!! SHE will always remember that!!
I LOVE these pictures!
Yeah! I'm so glad I finally had a chance to check out your blog. The pictures of Maggie on the tramp are so cute, and I love the one of Joel upside down. You really are an amazing photographer, but then again you have great subjects. Thanks again for "instructing" us today. I went to Hobby Lobby to buy felt but it didn't have any wool in it so I'll try Joanne's. Can't wait to read more, thanks for sharing!
Hey! I did it. I made a blog. But it's horrible and I don't know how to do anything to make it the way I want it yet. Anyway, thanks for your support with my family. I'm really excited! And I love your blog!!
i absolutely love the sky in these pictures.
trampolines rock.
Oh I love those pictures, and I love the people in them.
Post a Comment